Corporate Real Estate Week 2023: "How Are You Working It"
April 17th - April 21st
Corporate Real Estate Week is a global celebration of the profession of corporate real estate. The pandemic has illustrated the value of corporate real estate in redefining how and where people work, how offices and cities are designed.
Corporate Real Estate Week is an opportunity to celebrate and lift the profession and increase its visibility as a career option and for C-Suite executives to understand the value.
Here, we share with you the tools that you can use all week to promote corporate real estate.
Our theme for Corporate Real Estate Week 2023 is “How Are You Working It?”
- Remote, hybrid, mandatory days in the office, no office at all ….. It seems every company is addressing the changing workplace in different ways. There are no norms!
- We’re asking member companies, service providers end-users, and occupiers to contribute to Corporate Real Estate Week by sharing photos, videos, testimonials, and stories, all answering the same question: How Are You Working It?
- What are your policies and mandates for employees? What do your new workstations look like? What software are you using to facilitate virtual meetings and other remote collaboration?
- While there may not be a norm, our hope is that Corporate Real Estate Week will be an opportunity for companies to learn from others, and from those outside our profession to see what corporate real estate is all about!
Ideas to utilize:
- Tour of the workplace: show designs, describe a return to work schedule
- Corporate real estate professionals: How did you establish a career in corporate real estate?
- When did you start?
- What are your responsibilities?
- What advice do you have for people considering the profession?
- The video should be one to two minutes max
- Include the hashtag #CREWeek23 / #WorkingIt
- Start now to secure corporate permission
- Post to CoreNet Global’sFacebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter pages:
Use the graphics we provided to insert your picture and answer the prompt:
Include the hashtag #CREWeek23
- Post to CoreNet Global’sFacebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter pages:
View the Video example below - Thank you Jon Machiran!