The Mid-Atlantic chapter’s Mentor/Mentee match program promotes professional development on a one-to-one relationship basis. Matches are created throughout the year and are based upon mutual interests/specialties between a young leader and senior leader to share experiences, relationships, and knowledge in an open and supportive environment.
Expand your professional knowledge and skills by getting involved in the Chapter’s successful mentoring program. It’s a great way to increase communication skills, learn how to navigate professional growth, understand CoreNet, and add a personal touch to your career development, whether you are a senior leader or a young leader.
The Mid-Atlantic Chapter of CoreNet Global 2024 Mentor / Mentee program is now open for registration. Join the 2024 CNG Mid-Atlantic Mentor/Mentee Program today as a Mentor and/or Mentee, and benefit from the lessons learned, shared experiences, and collaboration with peers throughout the year.
*End User Dinner participation opportunities are provided throughout the program by invitation to Mentees on a first-response basis. These dinners are private group events comprised of mostly end-user leaders, and each focuses on an important topic facing Corporate Real Estate departments.
*You must be a CNG MA Member to participate in the program.
- After pairs are connected at the end of this month, Mentors/Mentees will be asked to have an introductory Zoom/coffee/call.
- Mentors/Mentees will be paired together to meet individually on a monthly basis moving forward.
- Reminder emails will go out to program participants on a recurring basis. Some months may include a specific topic to discuss.
- One group event hosted by a mentor will be held each quarter. Events will include a lunch, happy hour, or a tour of an ongoing project. (Mentors only)
- Mentees will be able to attend one CRE end-user dinner throughout the year (It is not guaranteed that they will be able to participate in their preferred dinner).
The ability to sign up for the program is March 1st.